ISBIM introduce iPhone Wallpapers again with WHK Photography Series. With 2011~12 S/S Collection WHK Photography contributed his great talent to bring us the campaign "CONTINUE" that planned to show at coming ISBIM S/S exhibition scheduled in July. And we decided to show you some pieces of the campaign as the iPhone wallpaper series which will be exhibited at the show.
That's right, one more time it is FREE for you to DOWNLOAD! Enjoy!!
How to use iPhone Wallpapers
- Right-click or control-click on the image you want to use.
- Select "Save as..." and save the image to your hard drive.
* Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
* PC users will want to save the wallpaper into their "My Pictures" folder.
- Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select "Sync photos from:"
- From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
* If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
* If you're using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
- Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
- Choose "All photos," or choose "Selected folders" or "Selected albums" and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
- Navigate to the Settings application on your iPhone, and choose the appropriate group of photos where you saved the wallpaper, then tap the image and set as wallpaper.